Picking the right frame for your face shape can be quite a challenge. Use this handy guide to make sure you pick the right ones to accentuate your best facial features. If your face is:
- Square– Pick oval and round frames, or butterfly shaped frames. You’ll also want to pick glasses with temples that are center set or connect at the top of the frame. Avoid geometric or square frames.
- Round – Try angular and geometric frames to sharpen your facial features. Rectangular and horizontal styles will make your face appear longer and thinner. Don’t pick short frames that only serve to make your face look smaller.
- Triangle – Go for semi-rimless frames that accentuate the upper face, or top-heavy styles that balance the width of the jaw. Don’t pick narrow frames or low-set temples that widen the jaw.
- Oblong – Tall frames are good for oblong faces, as they create a shorter face. Glasses with an accented top rim or decorated temple can add width. Avoid short frames.
- Oval – You’ve hit the jack-pot. You can pick pretty much any type of frame, just avoid ones that are too large for your facial features.
70900cookie-checkBest Shades for your Face Structure
Thanks for sharing a line……Its amazing !!!!
Leave a comment