Temperatures continue to stay high (it is summer, after all) and while there is air conditioning available in many places,
Top 10 Men’s Sunglasses
Sunglasses are one of the most important accessories a guy can have. The type of sunglasses you wear says a lot about your personality. When picking out a designer pair, make sure you go with something that is functional, but also representative of who you are. Here are our picks for the Top 10 Men’s Sunglasses:
- Ray-Ban Caravans. These guys first came out in 1957 as a small, squarish alternative to the classic aviators. $119
- Gucci 1933/S Aviators. In contrast to the caravans, these sunglasses are a supersized take on the standard aviator frame. $295
- Burberry 4083. Of all the two-tone options on the market, this one is the best with just the right amount of contrast between the black upper and the clear bottom. $200
- Persol’s Vintage Collection 2978. The matte finish on this frame sets it apart from the high shine of most frames. $310
- Ray-Ban Aviator Silver Mirror. The standard aviator glasses, but with the mirrored look. If you’re looking for glasses with a lot of personality, these are the way to go. $125
- Prada Sport 50LS Gloss Black. These glasses are the perfect pair to take with you on a relaxed Caribbean getaway. The laid-back, sophisticated style is perfect for lazing out on the beach. $205
- Tom Ford James Bond 007 Gunmetals. Another classic look (the same kind worn in the latest James Bond movie), these sunglasses are true to their name, with a dramatic, old-school secret agent look and feel. $342
- Oakley Men’s Half Jacket XLJ Iridium. No list would be complete without a classic pair of Oakley’s. The styling, combine with the XYZ Optics and the interchangeable lenses makes this pair the perfect Oakley glasses. $110
- Maui Jim Banyans. Maui Jim is to the beach what Oakley is to sport sunglasses. These stylish glasses are another pair you’ll want to make sure and bring along on your next vacation. $180
- Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses. Perhaps the biggest comeback since the Aviators first made their way back, is that of the classic Ray-Ban look. The classic look, combined with modern colors and tints makes this the perfect everyday pair of sunglasses. $200
About Ben Davis
A serial entrepreneur, Ben Davis is founder of The Gents Place and a leading investor in gentlemen's refinement and confidence.
You Might Enjoy These Related Articles...
Thanks for Subscribing to The Gents Place Newsletter!
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.