Wine, like whiskey, can be intimidating on its own, much less pairing with something else. You may have often experienced
Hottest Must-Have Manly Appliances
Appliance makers won women over long ago with products designed to make their everyday lives easier and for decades men and women alike have been reaping the benefits. However, since few men appreciate the real value of a new dishwasher, appliance makers have been devoting more time and energy to pumping up products with testosterone and increasing their value in the eye’s of the male market. Here are some of the top must-have manly appliances.
- Gladiator Chillerator Garage Refrigerator. This stainless steel refrigerator is tough enough to handle life in the garage, but stylish enough to be used inside your home. It offers 5 cubic feet of freezer storage space and 14 cubic feet of refrigerator storage. A built-in heater keeps the items in your fridge chilled, not frozen, even if temps in your garage drop to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Heavy-duty locking casters provide stability and mobility.
- Hanspree “Sport” LCD TVs include soccer, football, baseball and basketball designs. The LCD TVs feature leather frames and realistic designs and stitching and come in a variety of sizes. A fun item for a man cave, you can buy the Hanspree TVs here.
- Mega Capacity TurboWash Water with Steam Technology from LG. You might not view a washing machine as a manly appliance, per say, but this washing machine is far from girly. With 5.1 cubic feets of space, turbowash snd steam technology, this bad boy is one of the toughest washing machines around.
- The L’Equip Blender is one of the heaviest duty blenders on the market with 27,000 RPM, a 7 cup Tritan BPA free pitcher, a titanium crushing blade and a 7 year warranty, just to name a few of the machine’s features. With a black and silver face plate its sleek look would fit in any man’s kitchen.
- Think ironing isn’t a job for a man? Well it could be with the right iron. Try the Reliable IronMaven J420 for a clean, crisp finish every time. The secret is in the steam.
About Ben Davis
A serial entrepreneur, Ben Davis is founder of The Gents Place and a leading investor in gentlemen's refinement and confidence.
You Might Enjoy These Related Articles...
It's been more than a decade since Tim Ferriss' groundbreaking book with the title he has often said "sounds like
Thanks for Subscribing to The Gents Place Newsletter!
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.