While the Southern Hemisphere is gearing up for Summer, those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are getting ready for
The Best Beers You May Have Never Tried
- Delirium Nocturnum (Brouwerij Huyghe) – Hailing from Belgium, this 8.5% alcohol by volume mixes spices and a variety of fruit flavors it packs a bit of a bite.
- The Bruery’s Cuir – A 14.5% alcohol by volume beer that doesn’t taste much like alcohol, this beer has notes of caramel, chocolate, vanilla, raisin and plums. The initial taste is bourbon-like, while the final flavors are fruitier. Only catch is you have to head to California to get one.
- Grimbergen – Another Belgium beer, this one brewed by Alken Maes, is a century old recipe that produces a 6.5% alcohol content, smooth, brown beer.
- Zywiec Lager – The Polish brewery Zywiec was originally opened in the 1800s and produces one of the best lagers in the world.
- Rock Bottom’s Snarleywine – This English Barleywine is very bourbon forward but does contain notes of caramel, vanilla, raisins and coconuts.
About Ben Davis
A serial entrepreneur, Ben Davis is founder of The Gents Place and a leading investor in gentlemen's refinement and confidence.
You Might Enjoy These Related Articles...
Coffee pods are everywhere these days. Here in the US Keurig has dominant market share, whereas in Europe and Asia,
Thanks for Subscribing to The Gents Place Newsletter!
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.