Our little digital devices have led us to believe something that is scientifically untrue: that we can multitask. The truth
Nine 90 Point Wines under $20
It is possible to find a good bottle of wine for under $20. Here we’ve compiled a list of nine 90 point wines that won’t break the bank. Simply uncork, and enjoy!
- A to Z Pinot Noir ’09 – 90 points, Smart Buys from Wine Spectator. $19.99 at BevMo!
- 2007 Viña Eguia Reserva Rioja - 92 points from Wine Enthusiast and #18 in their Top 100 Wines for 2011. $14.99 from K&L Wines.
- 2009 Clif Family – 90 points, Wine Enthusiast. $15 from Wine on the Way.
- Alexander Valley Carbernet ’09 – 90 points from Wilfred Wong. $17.99 at BevMo!
- 2009 Edge Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - 92 points and an Editor's Choice, Wine Enthusiast. $16.99 at K&L Wines.
- 2010 Foxgolve Chardonnay - 90 points, Wine Advocate. $17 from Wine on the Way.
- 2010 Seghesio Sonoma Country Zinfandel - 93 points and Editors' Choice, Wine Enthusiast. $18.99 from K&L Wines.
- 2010 Kurt Angerer Gruner Veltliner Kies – 90 points, Wine Advocate. $19 from Wine on the Way.
- 2009 Green & Red “Chiles Canyon Vineyard” Napa Valley Zinfandel – 93 points and designated as one of the "Year’s Best Zinfandel" by Wine & Spirits Magazine. $19.99 from K&L Wines.
About Ben Davis
A serial entrepreneur, Ben Davis is founder of The Gents Place and a leading investor in gentlemen's refinement and confidence.
You Might Enjoy These Related Articles...
This is a guest post from Brett Hatfield. It's a shortened version of a longer article, featuring more models, which
Thanks for Subscribing to The Gents Place Newsletter!
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.