It's hard to believe that with all the talk of "side hustles" that there was no book by that title
Creative Gift Giving for Gentlemen
With the holidays fast approaching it is time to make your list and check it twice. Gift giving is a great way to show friends, family and coworkers that you care. So what are some of the best gifts to give this holiday season?
- iPad Mini. While it may not be the most creative of gifts, no one is going to complain if they find an iPad Mini under their Christmas tree.
- Stylish cufflinks. Every guy serious about style needs a pair of cufflinks. You can find a wide variety from trendy to cheeky at The Gents Place.
- Ernest Alexander Flask Set. This stainless steel flask keeps it classy with a canvas cover.
- Nike+ FuelBand. The FuelBand tracks your fitness goals for the day and lets you know when you need to kick it into high gear and when you can relax.
- Leatherman OHT. 16 tools including two different kinds of pliers and four screwdrivers – need we say more?
- Home Brew Beer Kits. Stop by a local brew shop and pick up a kit - what’s cooler than brewing your own beer?
- Hibiki 12-Year-Old Japanese whisky. While technically you can’t call it a Scotch unless it comes from Scotland, the Japanese prove they know what this tasty blend.
- The Tarantino Collection. Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2, and Inglorious Bastards, plus 5 more Tarantino films make up this collection.
- iPad Mini. Not just for the guys – remember, no one is going to complain if they find an iPad Mini under their Christmas tree
- Custom Bound Photo Album. Use a service like Blurb of Shutterfly to create a coffee table book filled with photos from your latest vacation or another fun event together.
- Personalized love letters. Write a letter and send it to the professional calligraphers at Paperfinger. They’ll take your words and transform them into works of art.
- Monogrammed Jewelry box from C. Wonder. Chic, classic and useful.
- A bicycle. Not just for kids and bike messengers anymore – hipsters have taken the bike and brought it back into style for everyone. Consider getting her something like the Lands’ End Kate cruiser bike by Schwinn.
- A coloring book – but the grown up kind like the Colour Me Good Ryan Gosling coloring book from Urban Outfitters.
- Coffee Mug warmer. Does she take so long to sip her coffee that it’s always getting too cold? Problem solved with a simple desktop coffee warmer.
- Kindle Paper White. Amazon’s seriously improved their e-reader with the Paper White and its brighter, crisper display and an LED light that illuminates the page without shining outward like a typical screen.
About Ben Davis
A serial entrepreneur, Ben Davis is founder of The Gents Place and a leading investor in gentlemen's refinement and confidence.
You Might Enjoy These Related Articles...
You may have seen some people running in minimalist "five finger" running shoes or even simply barefoot and wondered what
Thanks for Subscribing to The Gents Place Newsletter!
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.